Happy Tuesday! Today in class, we will:
- practice reading some poems from Circe’s perspective out loud.
- finish looking at the graphic novel version of the Odyssey.
- submit your questions about your hero for your research project via Google Classroom.
- get started on reading the poem version of Books 21 and 22 (due on Thursday) — here is that text (12 – Books 21 and 22) and those questions (Books 21 and 22 Reading Guide).
- Our meeting for the two study abroad trips — Scotland and Ireland over Spring Break and Spain over the summer — is tomorrow, Wednesday, at 6:30 PM in the library. You can RSVP here.
- Because of the early dismissal, we won’t be able to have an after school movie this Friday. We should have one next week, though!