Today in class, we will be continuing our grammar study using Khan Academy. For both class time/homework, I would like for you to please do the following things in this order:
- Go to the Reading/Writing SAT section of Khan Academy.
- Watch these videos (I have assigned them to you, but just in case they are not showing up, here is what to look for)
- Syntax: Basic Example
- Within Sentence Punctuation: Both Basic and Harder Examples
- Sentence Boundaries: Harder Example
- Subordination and Coordination: Both Basic and Harder Examples
- Take Diagnostic Quizzes 3 and 4.
- Complete the following exercises:
- Within Sentence Punctuation
- Sentence Boundaries
- Subordination and Coordination
Whatever you don’t finish in class needs to be completed for homework.