T-minus seven days!
In class today, we:
- talked about our last extra credit film, Shakespeare in Love, and discussed how you will need a permission slip if you would like to join us for this.
- went over the requirements for all levels of English 2 (10th grade English) summer reading (Incoming 10th Grade Required Summer Reading 2017) – I told you that if you are unable to get copies of those books, to please speak with me privately.
- discussed the multigenre review project, which you will be working on for the rest of our class time (Final Review Multi-Genre Project).
- analyzed a sonnet, which I highly recommended that you review before the final.
- acted out the death scene from Romeo and Juliet, which I also highly recommend you review before the final.