A few notes:
- I have entered your vocabulary quiz grades from yesterday. The average score keeps improving, so I’m pleased that as a whole you are doing better and better.
- List 4 for EMP is now up on Vocabulary.com if you would like to start studying for next week.
- As an experiment, I will be holding a vocabulary review session in my room during lunch on Thursday. If you attend, I will also add 10 points to your next quiz score. Some ground rules:
- You must be there by 11:45 and must stay the the entire time.
- You must be actively participating. No sleeping, working on other classwork, causing a ruckus, etc. – if you’re not there to work, I will tell you to leave and you will not receive the extra 10 points.
- Bring your vocabulary list. If you lost the one I gave you on Monday, print another one.
- If you eat lunch in my room, clean up after yourself.